In line with our exciting growth plans and following the onboarding of some interesting and prestigious new clients, we are looking for a German-speaking Delivery/Recruitment Consultant for the DACH market who has the willingness to learn and grow to work in our newly refurbished offices in Hildenborough. We are a fast-growing company looking to double in size this year with exciting and fast career progression as well as a future opportunity to join an EMI option scheme.
iTrust Partnering is dedicated to providing a key accounts IT staffing service to a selective number of clients in the Life Science, Consultancy and Technology industries in Europe.
We welcome “can do” and innovative professionals with some experience in a recruitment role and the willingness to contribute directly to the success and growth of the company.
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: hybrid onsite in Tonbridge and remote
What can you expect?
- You will deliver and resource candidates into existing business
- You will build long-term relationships with both candidates and clients
- You will manage the recruitment process from requirement qualification, sourcing, to interview scheduling
- You will utilise social media and marketing campaigns including LinkedIn, job boards and other tools as well as work with our CRM system ensuring data integrity and data updates
- You will develop your commercial negotiating skills through a consultative approach
- You can enjoy great team spirit and a fun working atmosphere
- You will participate directly in the company’s success (including a variable remuneration accordingly)
- You will be provided professional quality training and individual coaching
- You will be part of team/company events with a personal, family touch
What do we want?
- You will have between 6 months’ and 2 years’ experience within a recruitment/delivery role
- You have aptitude and enthusiasm for learning
- Fluent German communication skills are a must
- You are IT literate and have confident telephone communication skills
- You have effective time management skills
iTrust is founded on a set of values that we work hard to maintain across all our relationships, both with colleagues, clients and candidates. We believe it’s essential to be ethical, honest and transparent and to act with humility with an equal measure to all those we deal with in our professional day. iTrust has a strong sense of community amongst its staff, and everyone takes responsibility being accountable for their part in contributing to the success of the company.
We have strong partnerships with clients across the whole of Europe and the USA. We are increasingly working with a collection of interesting and dynamic companies in Germany and the DACH region (our largest market!) that have focus in the IT, SAP and Digital Transformation areas.