In line with our exciting growth plans and following the onboarding of some exciting and prestigious new clients, we are looking for a German speaking IT Account Manager. We are a fast-growing company looking to double in size this year with exciting and fast career progression as well as a future opportunity to join an EMI option scheme.
iTrust Partnering is dedicated to providing a key accounts IT staffing service to our clients in the Life Science, Consultancy and Technology industries in Europe.
We welcome “can do” and innovative professionals with some experience in a recruitment role and the willingness to contribute directly to the success and growth of the company.
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: hybrid model in Germany or the UK with occasional travel to one of our iTrust offices
What you can expect:
- You will build and manage relationships with our existing clients and candidates in the DACH market, primarily focussed on contract placements
- You will take responsibility in growing accounts
- You will qualify and present candidates with “SAP being one of our main pillars” in alignment with our Sourcing and Sales/BD team
- You will support the full end-to-end recruitment process (existing clients / candidate engagement, feedback and offer management)
- You will organize, prepare and facilitate client and candidate calls/meetings where required being aware of the urgency and time sensitive nature for contract roles
- You will provide account administrative support for compliance and financial topics
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail offering a high level of engagement service to our clients and candidates
- You are confident in IT and are able to operate / conduct data processing tasks via our CRM and 0365 systems
- You will use professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and Xing for outreach purposes with a focus on IT/SAP
What you will bring:
- You have min 1-2 + years’ experience in account management
- You have min. 3 + years’ of recruiting experience ideally in the IT industry
- You have strong ability to identify and attract top contract IT/SAP talent for our clients
- You have passion for always being curious about the latest trends and recruiting best practices
- You have attention to detail while never losing sight of the bigger picture
- You show ability to be resilient, adaptable, tenacious, creative and driven
- Fluent German and English communication skills are a must
iTrust is founded on a set of values that we work hard to maintain across all our relationships, both with colleagues, clients and candidates. We believe it’s essential to be ethical, honest and transparent and to act with humility with an equal measure to all those we deal with in our professional day. iTrust has a strong sense of community amongst its staff, and everyone takes responsibility being accountable for their part in contributing to the success of the company.
We have strong partnerships with clients across the whole of Europe and the USA. We are increasingly working with a collection of interesting and dynamic companies in Germany and the DACH region (our largest market!) that have focus in the IT, SAP and Digital Transformation areas.