Start date: as soon as possible
Location: office based in Tonbridge to start with, some flexibility over time
What you can expect:
- As the driving force behind a small, but fast-growing business you will be prepared for an evolving role with an expanding team and opportunity for career growth. You will oversee and facilitate our business operations bringing experience and being part of the strategic growth transformation and long-term vision of the company as well as being responsible for staff.
- You will be responsible for management and compliance of all operational, procurement, administrative and financial aspects, including:
- maintenance and operation of our office including working and negotiating with suppliers whilst monitoring performance
- compliance, health & safety and security measures onsite
- keeping track of budgets working with best options for potential suppliers and contractors whilst keeping in mind sustainability
- overseeing monthly invoicing, reconciliation and credit control tasks as well as cash flow of the business
- day-to-day operational and finance administrative tasks
- You will take responsibility for creating management reports on a regular basis providing ongoing visibility to the company’s directors including company performance reporting
- You will facilitate and oversee the implementation of a new CRM system to ensure a smooth transition keeping in mind time frames, costs and our journey going forward
What you will bring:
- You will have 3-5 years’ experience within a similar role including financial and operational tasks including 1-2 years in a leadership position
- Tasks will include staff responsibility and with a focus on finance, but not as a qualified accountant
- You bring enthusiasm for learning new skills and you are willing to get involved in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are self-motivated, proactive and take responsibility to support the business’ success
- You are an excellent communicator, have confident telephone communication and effective time management skills and are IT literate
- You have strong attention to detail as well as good organisational skills with a business minded attitude
- Fluent English communication skills are a must, German would be nice to have
iTrust is founded on a set of values that we work hard to maintain across all our relationships, both with colleagues, clients and candidates. We believe it’s essential to be ethical, honest and transparent and to act with humility with an equal measure to all those we deal with in our professional day. iTrust has a strong sense of community amongst its staff, and everyone takes responsibility being accountable for their part in contributing to the success of the company putting partnerships at the heart of our business.
We have strong partnerships with clients across the whole of Europe and the USA. We are increasingly working with a collection of interesting and dynamic companies in Germany and the DACH region (our largest market!) that have focus in the IT, SAP and Digital Transformation.